Sweet and Sour MeatballsFrom dcwins 6 years ago
- 1 lb fully cooked meatballs shopping list
- 1 1/2 c fresh-squeezed orange juice with pulp shopping list
- 1 c fresh pineapple (or 1 medium can, drained) shopping list
- 2 t orange zest shopping list
- 3 tbsp honey shopping list
- 4 t cornstarch shopping list
- 4 t soy sauce shopping list
- 2 t red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 t ground ginger shopping list
- 1 medium red, green, yellow or orange sweet pepper, cut into 1/2" pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Place meatballs on baking pan or cookie sheet. Bake in 350º oven for 10 - 15 minutes, or until warm through.
- In a large saucepan stir together pineapple, orange juice, honey, cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar and ginger.
- Cook and stir until pineapple is tender and sauce is thickened. Cook and stir for two minutes more.
- Add sweet pepper and meatballs to saucepan; cook and stir until heated through.
- Serve with toothpicks as an appetizer, or serve over rice as a main dish.
The Cookdcwins Clinton, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!