Grilled Rosemary Pork Chops With Raisin-fig-balsamic SauceFrom luisascatering 6 years ago
- Raisin-Fig Sauce shopping list
- 4 ounces golden raisins shopping list
- 4 ounces dried figs (any kind) shopping list
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper & kosher salt, to taste shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ shopping list
- For Pork Chops: shopping list
- 4 large center cut pork chops, boneless shopping list
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1 lemon, zested shopping list
- t teaspoons fresh thyme shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Raisin-Fig Sauce:
- Purée the raisins, figs, balsamic vinegar, honey, olive oil and water until smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a saucepan and season to taste with salt and pepper. Warm sauce, allowing it to reduce slightly before serving.
- In a large ziplock bag, mix together garlic, rosemary, lemon rind, thyme, lemon zest and oil. Season the pork chops on each side, add to ziplock bag. Using your hands, smoosh the pork chops around so the marinade gets all over them. Let sit in fridge for at least an hour to absorb the flavors.
- Grill the pork chops for 6-8 minutes on each side or until cooked (160°F medium).
- Warm the raisin-fig-balsamic sauce over medium heat for 5 minutes or until heated through. Place a pork chop on the plates and top with the sauce and drizzle the sauce around the plate. Would be great with Pureed Sweet Potatoes or pan roasted fingerlings, as I made in the photo. Enjoy!
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
The Rating3 people
Saving this grand recipe! My porkchops are always so boring, but no more! Love the fig sauce here!juels in Clayton loved it
Luisa, I think yu have created a masterpiece of flavor combinations! High-five!angelinaw in St Louis loved it
Love all the flavors here Luisa... Hi 5... davewolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it