Garlic ShrimpFrom pbflower 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh (peeled and deveined) shrimp shopping list
- 4 tbl. minced fresh garlic shopping list
- Progresso garlic bread crumbs shopping list
- 3/4 tbl. cajun spice (Chef Paul Prudhommes blackened redfish season) shopping list
- Butter 3/4 stick shopping list
- 5 green onions chopped shopping list
- s/p to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 2-4 hrs. ahead of time
- Rinse shrimp
- Use a ziploc bag and add garlic,seasoning and shrimp
- Put in frig. and marinate at least 2-4 hrs.
- Remove from frig.
- Roll each shrimp in bread crumbs, salt and pepper to taste , set aside
- Add the garlic to the butter and heat pan till light bubble, (not too hot or will burn)
- Lay the shrimp flat on one side in pan.
- Cook till start to curl , then turn over.
- Sprinkle onions on just before shrimp are done
- Shrimp should be a golden brown.
- Remove from heat and pour remaining butter and garlic from pan over shrimp.
- Serve immediately.