Honey Chipotle RibsFrom chef_irish 8 years ago
- 2 racks baby back ribs, cut into 2 to 3 rib portions shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Tabasco Chipotle Sauce, or to taste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Line a large baking sheet (with sides) with heavy duty foil. Place rib sections, rib sides down, on the baking sheet. Bake for 1 hour.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Transfer ribs to the slow cooker; cover with onions and pour the chipotle barbecue sauce over all. Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, or HIGH for about 4 to 5 hours.
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating4 people
Very, very nice spices and flavors going on here! Another great recipe and another keeper for me!juels in Clayton loved it
great post... can't wait to try these..^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it