Honey Chipotle RibsFrom chef_irish 6 years ago
- 2 racks baby back ribs, cut into 2 to 3 rib portions shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Tabasco Chipotle Sauce, or to taste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Line a large baking sheet (with sides) with heavy duty foil. Place rib sections, rib sides down, on the baking sheet. Bake for 1 hour.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Transfer ribs to the slow cooker; cover with onions and pour the chipotle barbecue sauce over all. Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, or HIGH for about 4 to 5 hours.
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating4 people
great post... can't wait to try these..^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Very, very nice spices and flavors going on here! Another great recipe and another keeper for me!juels in Clayton loved it