Thick Rich Pizza SauceFrom deliathecrone 5 years ago
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the tomato paste, water, and olive oil. Mix well.
- Add garlic, salt and pepper to taste, oregano, basil, and rosemary.
- Mix well and let stand several hours to let flavors blend.
- No cooking necessary, just spread on dough.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookdeliathecrone Johnston, SC
The Rating4 people
This sounds very good, I prefer home made so will try next time, I have just made 24 servings of pizza, so will be a while.
I am a bit concerned about 1/3 cup of oil.
Sounds like a lot of oil.
Would like some feedback please ASAP
Thanks for your positive feedback, much appreciated.
- Not added to any groups yet!