Coconut Cheese Cake PieFrom marthacheves 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a deep bowl, using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and milk, mixing until well blended.
- Add pudding/pie filling
- Pour into a med. size sauce pan
- Over med. heat, cook until the filling starts to thicken and all cream cheese is melted. About 3 min.
- Pour into pie crust
- Refrigerate at least 4 hrs. before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmarthacheves Charlotte, NC
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!