Papas Trashy Fish BreadFrom mintymommybee 7 years ago
How to make it
- cut slits in bread.
- insert pats of butter.
- The more butter, the merrier.
- empty a can or two of drained salmon on top of bread.
- heat in oven 10-15 minutes, or until the smell is really quite enough.
- take it out!
- serve with fresh ground pepper and a squeeze of lemon.
- and I always need extra butter.
The Cookmintymommybee Anderson, IN
The Rating2 people
great story. ive been making peanut butter (no jelly) sandwiches for the squirrels to use up bread. im not a big bread eater and the laughs are worth it. hollylumpy1 in Markham loved it
well, I like salmon. I once made similar with canned sardines. I was newly married, offered it up to hubby who gave me this look of xxxx00!!!
I ended easting and enjoying it
So 5 for unique and to all those canned fish lovers...moremidgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!