Papas Trashy Fish BreadFrom mintymommybee 5 years ago
How to make it
- cut slits in bread.
- insert pats of butter.
- The more butter, the merrier.
- empty a can or two of drained salmon on top of bread.
- heat in oven 10-15 minutes, or until the smell is really quite enough.
- take it out!
- serve with fresh ground pepper and a squeeze of lemon.
- and I always need extra butter.
The Cookmintymommybee Anderson, IN
The Rating2 people
well, I like salmon. I once made similar with canned sardines. I was newly married, offered it up to hubby who gave me this look of xxxx00!!!
I ended easting and enjoying it
So 5 for unique and to all those canned fish lovers...moremidgelet in Eastern loved it
great story. ive been making peanut butter (no jelly) sandwiches for the squirrels to use up bread. im not a big bread eater and the laughs are worth it. hollylumpy1 in Markham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!