Quicky Sticky BunsFrom taylorsue82 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Lighty grease a 9 cups of a muffin tin.
- In small bowl combine 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, the corn syrup,pecans and 1 tablespoon of the margarine.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons of mixture into each of (21/2")muffin pan cups.
- Unroll entire cresent roll dough , pinch seams together to form 1 rectangle.
- Combine remaining 1 tablspoon of brown sugar and the cinnamon.
- Spread dough with remaining margarine: sprinkle sugar mixture over margarine.
- Roll up from short end.
- Cut into 9 equal slices.
- Place 1 slice in each cup.
- Bake 25 minutes or until just golden brown.
- Immediately invert pan onto cookie sheet.
- Cool 10 minutes.
The Cooktaylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
The Rating4 people
These look n sound so good.cutemonkey in STMarys loved it
These sound delicious and absolutely easy...catchy name too!debzy in Goldsby loved it