Twice Baked Potatoes in a Slow CookerFrom pandamanda 5 years ago
- 2 Large potatoes, washed shopping list
- Tin Foil shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- Dash of garlic powder shopping list
- Dash of paprika shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- (Optional) shopping list
- Crumbled bacon shopping list
- Chopped green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Find two good sized potatoes and wash them thoroughly. Wrap the potatoes in tin foil and place them in the slow cooker on low for 5-6 hours.
- Once the potatoes are done, carefully slice them in half and scoop out the insides, leaving the skin intact with a bit of potato still attached.
- Place potato innards into a bowl with 1 cup of cheese, the seasoning, milk, butter and sour cream. Mix well.
- Place mixture back inside of potato skin. Garnish with cheese. Add bacon and chopped green onions if desired.
- Place filled potato skins back in the slow cooker on top of tin foil for another hour, or until cheese is melted and the potato is heated through.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpandamanda Fullerton, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!