Mexican Cheese DipFrom ageekymom 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 Pounds sausage, use 1/2 spicy, if desired shopping list
- 10 3/4 Ounces cream of mushroom soup, Condensed, use Cream of Poblano or Cheddar, if desired shopping list
- 10 3/4 Ounces picante sauce shopping list
- 1 Cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 Pound Velveeta, cubed shopping list
- 1 Pound Mexican Velveeta, cubed shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 Teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 8 Cups tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the meat with the onion and drain well.
- Mix meat/onion with remaining ingredients and cook in crockpot on low, stirring occasionally, until cheese is completely melted
- Serve with tortilla chips.