Boar Tenderloin with Honey Dill Mustard SauceFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
How to make it
- Season Boar Tenderloin and sear until golden on each side in Cast Iron Skillet.
- Placn in oven for 8-12 minutes at 350 degrees. Boar temperature should be at 165-170 degrees.
- SAUCE: Bring 1/2 can Chicken Stock to a boil in medium sauce pan.
- Remove from heat and add 1/2 to 3/4 jar Honey Dill Mustard and whisk in until smooth.
- Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Place vegetables on upper portion of plate; add wild rice with cranberrys to center of plate.
- Pour sauce on lower portion of plate and top with Wild Boar Tenderloins.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating4 people
I love this!! So simple, yet perfect flavors to let the taste of the boar come through. I love Boar meat. Like pork on steroids.... ;-)~ Thanks for the recipe... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
Well, I have to say, this sure sounds wonderful! I have wanted to know how wild boar taste.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Tasty and simple! This makes the wild game lover in me smile!meals4abby in Valders loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!