Best Brownies Ever - reallyFrom debzy 8 years ago
How to make it
- In mixer bowl combine pudding mix and milk, blend 1 minute.
- Add dry cake mix and when moistened
- stir in chocolate chips.
- (Here is where you add any extras you want)
- Spread into a 9x13 baking pan, which has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes until set.
- These are wonderful right out of the oven, but they are also delicious when cooled. They stay very moist and are almost fudge-like.
The Cookdebzy Goldsby, OK
The Rating7 people
Another keeper! Thanks so much...debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
I love quick and easy recipes. Thanks, I will be making these today.barneswifemn in Minneapolis loved it
Ok just got done making these. They are really good and easy. I used devils food cake mix, semi sweet chocolate chips and cheesecake instant pudding-thats what I had. They turned out yummy. My hubby says they are good. I will be making these again. I...morebarneswifemn in Minneapolis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!