Egg and Hashbrown SkilletFrom barneswifemn 5 years ago
- 1 Tablespoon of vegetable cooking oil shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups of frozen shredded potato hash browns shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 package of bacon, fried and crumbled shopping list
- 1/3 cup of sliced green onions shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 firm ripe tomato, chopped for garnish shopping list
- Large non-stick skillet or frying pan with high sides shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the vegetable oil in a nonstick frying pan on medium high heat.
- Add the potatoes and cook 8-10 minutes until the potatoes are browned, stirring once in a while. Spread out the potatoes to evenly cover surface of skillet.
- Beat the eggs slightly and then mix all remaining ingredients together except for the cheese and tomato in a small bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes evenly.
- Reduce the heat on your skillet to medium low and then cover with a lid.
- Cook the eggs for about 10 minutes until the eggs are firm.
- Remove from the stove and sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Garnish with chopped ripe tomatoes and additional green onions.
- Cut and serve.
The Cookbarneswifemn Minneapolis, MN
The Rating4 people
Yum, this sounds like a great breakfast/brunch alternative! 5 forks!juels in Clayton loved it
Good Stuff---High 555555chef_irish in Gainesville loved it
Fried taters are my favorite:) We've even made this for supper for something different. Great recipe.alaskanmom in Wasilla loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!