Ridiculously Easy 4-ingredient Chocolate Chip Won TonsFrom jordynsmommy 7 years ago
- 8-oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3 T. granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 c. chocolate chips (any kind will do, but miniature ones work really well) shopping list
- Won ton pi (wrappers) shopping list
- water shopping list
- powdered sugar, optional shopping list
- unsweetened cocoa powder, optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place about 1 Tablespoon of the mixture in the center of each won ton wrapper.
- Wet edges of wrapper with water and seal tightly, making sure you get out as much air as possible. (Make sure you seal these VERY tight, or the filling may seep out while frying!)
- Fry in very hot oil until golden brown, about 1 minute on each side.
- Drain in paper towel-lined bowl.
- Dust with powdered sugar and cocoa, if desired.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
The Cookjordynsmommy Honolulu, US
The Rating3 people
wow so simple and very delicous thanks bunches love it. high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Oh wow!! These sound like they're appropriately named! ^5 of my good silver for these!! :)
Thank you!!madmommy in Wayne loved it
Awesome recipe, thanks so much! My daughters will love making these!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!