APRICOT PORK CHOPSFrom texalp 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 4 small boneless loin pork chops, each 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick shopping list
- (about 1 pound total) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Place apricots in a deep bowl. Pour orange juice over
- apricots. Add preserves, brown sugar and curry powder
- and stir gently. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil.
- Cook chops about 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to low. Add apricot and juice mixture.
- Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until pork chops
- reach 160 degrees on meat thermometer.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with green onions.
The Cooktexalp Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!