Roasted Eggplant DipFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled shopping list
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded shopping list
- 1 red onion, peeled shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste shopping list
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the eggplant, bell pepper, and onion into 1 inch cubes.
- Toss them in a large bowl with the garlic, olive oil, salt and
- Spread them on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 45 minutes, until the vegetables are brown and soft, tossing once during cooking.
- Let cool slightly.
- Place the vegetables in a food processor (you can use a blender if
- you don't have a processor. (Food processor should be fitted with
- steel blade).
- Add the tomato paste and pulse 3-4 times to blend.
- Taste for salt and pepper.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
love the herbs delicous . recipe thanks midge high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Pete:)dagnabbit in Barrie loved it
Sounds yummy! Love the flavors here, 5 forks!juels in Clayton loved it