Cheesy Baked TortelliniFrom canzi 8 years ago
- olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups marinara sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup mascarpone cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves shopping list
- 1 pound purchased cheese tortellini shopping list
- 2 ounces thinly sliced smoked mozzarella shopping list
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly oil an 8 by 8 by 2-inch baking dish.
- Whisk the sauce, mascarpone cheese, parsley and thyme in a large bowl to blend.
- Cook the tortellini in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 2 minutes. Drain.
- Add the tortellini to the sauce and toss to coat.
- Transfer the tortellini mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Top the mixture with the smoked mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Cover and bake until the sauce bubbles and the cheeses on top melt, about 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 53
The Cookcanzi San Diego, CA
The Rating7 people
Definitely a keeper, and given a HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Superb -- this old bat gives a high fiver! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Yum! We love those little belly button lookin' things! Thanks for posting.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it