Chicken AthenaFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 6 boneless,skinless chicken breast halves(about 6oz ea) shopping list
- 2 med. onions,chopped shopping list
- 1/3c sun-dried tomatoes(not packed in oil),chopped shopping list
- 1/3c pitted Greek olives,chopped shopping list
- 2Tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 1Tbs balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- 1/2tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in a 3qt. slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients.
- cover and cook on low for 4 hours or till meat thermometer reads 170.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Does sound yummy! Great falvors here! bookmarked and 5 forks!juels in Clayton loved it
All my favorites in one pot meal. YUMMYnotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it