Spicy Noodle SoupFrom littlesponger 5 years ago
- 5 cups water shopping list
- 2 Tbsp chicken-flavored broth powder. shopping list
- 4 oz uncooked dry vermicelli, broken into halve. shopping list
- 1 carrot, shredded shopping list
- 3 oz. snow peas, cut in half, stems removed shopping list
- 1Tbsp garlic chili sauce shopping list
- 1 to 2 Tbsp Sriracha (hot chili sauce)-depend how hot you want shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or mint shopping list
- 1 bag (12 oz) bean sprouts shopping list
- 1 lime, wedged shopping list
- 2 tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Bring water to boil in a large pot over high heat.
- Stir in broth powder and vermicelli. Return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in snow peas, carrots, and chili sauce, Sririacha. Simmer 2 minutes
- Remove from the heat. Add green onions, bean sprouts, cilantro or mint and lime juice, soy sauce.
- Serve immediately for best flavor