Mexican Nut CheeseFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put above ingredients through a meat grinder.
- Press solidly in loaf pan.
- Place weight on top.
- Let set for three days.
- Slice thin.
- Serve on thin slices of buttered toast or crackers.
- This is delicious and unusual.
- Wonderful for holiday cocktail parties.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
wow!!!! that looks and sounds very good lorraine
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds wonderful, and a must-bake!! HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
sounds really good and original, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it