2 Ingredient CakeFrom debzy 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix dry cake mix right from the box with the entire can of fruit filling.
- Pour into an ungreased 9x13 baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 to 30 minutes until set in center and lightly browned. I suggest a clear glass pan for this so you can watch it.
- I'm sure you could use a traditional angel food pan, I just never have
- This will sink all over as it cools so don't be alarmed.
- This is very delicious with cool whip and or fresh fruits and berries on top of each slice.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookdebzy Goldsby, OK
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!