Taco Bell Taco Seasoning CloneFrom neon 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules (or crush 1 beef bouillon cube and take 1 tsp from that) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Combine and store in an air-tight container.
- Notes: To make taco meat, brown 1 lb ground beef in skillet; drain.
- Add seasoning mix and 3/4 cup of water. You may need to add a bit more water while simmering to adjust the consistency a bit.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
People Who Like This Dish 20
- mushroomlover Mooresville, Indiana
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- sandysunshine Blaine, MN
- spicy_ty_chicken West Middlesex, PA
- bridgethawkins Willard, OH
- sapa WISC RAPIDS, WI
- renee72776 Huntsville, AR
- barbieannie Redding, CA
- deebelle West Mifflin, PA
- linda77777 StPaul, MN
- Plus 10 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookneon Westland, Michigan
The Rating4 people
I will be trying this the next time we have tacos. Thanks!sandysunshine in Blaine loved it
Tried this on Superbowl Sunday for nachos and it was so good! I like being able to control the salt (used garlic powder instead of garlic salt). No more store bought taco mix for us!sandysunshine in Blaine loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!