NACHOS CORNFLAKES CASSEROLEFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 cup chunky taco sauce shopping list
- 1 can (4-oz) green chilies, chopped shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1 cup refried beans shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 4 cups corn flakes cereal shopping list
- chopped tomatoes, optional shopping list
- sour cream, optional shopping list
- chopped green onions, optional shopping list
- sliced black olives, optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine taco sauce and chilies; set aside.
- In a large frying pan, cook ground beef and onions until meat is browned.
- Drain off the drippings.
- Add cumin, beans, half the cheese, half the taco sauce mixture, and water.
- Pour half the corn flakes into a lightly greased 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch (2-qt) baking dish.
- Cover with the meat mixture.
- Top with remaining taco sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining corn flakes.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake just until the cheese melts.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes, sour cream, chopped green onions and sliced black olives, if desired.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Delightful~ Delicious~ Different~
"5"FORK!!!!! ~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
This sounds great. I love corn flakes in any food. Thanks-Lori.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
Very nice recipe - love it!
Thanks for sharing....=)debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Unusual Combinations82 members
Pass Down Recipes314 members
101 A Cheese Place144 members
Secret Ingredients54 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
Oldies But Goodies113 members
Packages Jars And Cans29 members