Cheese-stuffed meat loafFrom nicky0204 8 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 pound ground pork shopping list
- 1 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion(1 medium) shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- cheddar cheese,cut into three 5-x1-ince pieces shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 1/3 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*F.Spray a 13x9-inch pan with nonspray cooking spray.
- Combine the ground beef,ground pork,bread crumbs,eggs,onion,ketchup,parsley,Worcestershire sauce,garlic,salt and pepper in a large bowl until well mixed.Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions.
- Shape half of the meat mixture into a 8-x5-inch loaf (about a 1-inch thickness)inthe center of the prepared pan.Place the cheddar pieces lengthwise down the center of the mixture.Top with the remaining meat mixture and shape into a loaf,pressing sides well to seal.
- Bake until an instant-read thermometer insearted in the center of the meat loaf (not the cheese) registers 160*F,about 45 minutes.meanwhile,for the topping,combine the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- Remove the meat loaf from oven; spread the topping over the meat loaf.Return to oven and bake until browned,5-15 minutes longer.Cut into slices to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooknicky0204 Prescott Valley, AZ
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!