Indonesian Style Hot And Sticky Chicken WingsFrom dandelion 6 years ago
- Indonesian Hot and Sticky chicken wings shopping list
- 5 pounds chicken wings shopping list
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 tbsp Frank's hot sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp veg oil shopping list
- 1 c flour shopping list
- For the glaze: shopping list
- 3 crushed garlic cloves shopping list
- 2 tbsp grated ginger shopping list
- 1 tbsp Sambal chili sauce (or 1/2 tsp hot pepper flakes) shopping list
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Disjoint the wings cutting the tips off and separating the drummies and wings.
- Salt and Pepper liberally to taste.
- Place into a 1 gallon ziploc bag.
- Sprinkle the Hot Sauce overall.
- Add the oil.
- Coat evenly by squeezing and smooching the bag all over.
- Line a sheet pan with foil. I use the easy release kind or spray with cooking spray.
- Preheat the oven to 400*F
- Place flour into a new LOL small kitchen garbage bag.
- Add the chicken Shake to coat.
- Place chicken onto the sheet pan. (It takes two).
- Spray all of the wings with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes per side.
- Place chicken into a large bowl.
- Make glaze by placing all the ingredients into a small saucepan bring to a boil lower heat and whisk until the sugar is melted.
- Coat with glaze. This may take a couple of bowls full.
- Place back on sheet pan and cool for a couple of minutes so people don't burn their mouths. Cause they will eat them as soon as you put them out. Make more you will need them.
The Cookdandelion Ashland, NE
The Rating4 people
These look fantastic!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Oh, my, dandelion! I think I'll be making these also. Thanks for the post and you got my five,
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!