Quick Gorgonzola Cream SauceFrom mrspotatohead 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cut up shopping list
- 4 ounces crumbled gorgonzola, room temperature shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste) shopping list
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, heat chicken broth, cream and butter to boiling over medium heat.
- Simmer uncovered for about 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Whisk in Gorgonzola until melted and sauce is smooth.
- Stir in salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Serve immediately over pasta.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!