Pear Walnut and Gorgonzola BruschettaFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice the bread thinly into 1/2" thicknesses.
- Brush bread slices with olive oil.
- Place bread on a rack in a hot oven and toast until browned.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Remove the rind from the cheese.
- Lay the toasted bread in an ovenproof dish.
- Cover bread with thinly sliced cheese.
- Garnish with walnuts.
- Put bread back into a medium hot oven until cheese melts.
- Core and cut the pears into small cubes.
- Garnish the bruschetta with pear cubes as soon as it comes from the oven.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
Love the pear/gorgonzola combo! Thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it
Your Bruschetta is terrific and I can not wait to try this.
I love combining pears and walnuts with Gorgonzola and often use that combination along with other goodies as a sandwich wrap.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
THIS IS VERY DIFFERENT TO ME!IT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE TO TRY IT JUST BECAUSE IT SOUNDS SO GOOD!THANKS FOR THE EYE OPENER! CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it