Spaghetti with Italian Plum Tomato And Green Pepper SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2-1/2 pounds plum tomatoes finely chopped shopping list
- 2 green peppers finely chopped shopping list
- 2 large white onions sliced into thin strips shopping list
- 4 large garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 2/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 16 ounce package thin spaghetti shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix tomatoes, peppers, onions, garlic, oil, salt and pepper in rectangular baking pan.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes then cook pasta as directed on package and drain well.
- Toss pasta and cheese with hot vegetable sauce and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating1 people
Thank you for your recipe.... I've made something similar to it last night add aubergines to it....It is always a winner with pastas, side dish, ciabatas and even with a bbq...5 forkies to you :)tinadc in Cape Town loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!