Horseradish Dill Mashed PotatoesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and quarter potatoes.
- Put in a pout then pour cold water to come just above the potatoes.
- Add salt then stir and cover.
- Set on heat on top of the stove.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium and boil for 20 minutes.
- Drain in colander and return to pot.
- Add butter and start mashing potatoes.
- When they get pretty smooth add sour cream and horseradish.
- Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add dill and mix well with a wooden spoon.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!