Cheesey Artichoke DipFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup goat cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed and chopped shopping list
- 1 pound spinach (see procedure) shopping list
- 8 ounces crab meat or chopped cooked bay shrimp (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Allow goat cheese and cream cheese to soften at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil.
- Blanch spinach in boiling water for 10 seconds, then immerse in ice water.
- Drain and press spinach until mostly dry; chop.
- Using a food processor, combine all ingredients and blend until incorporated.
- (Alternate method: Hand-chop artichokes, spinach and scallions, and mix with ingredients in large bowl.)
- Heat in microwave for 30 seconds, stir and repeat until warm throughout.
- Serve with crackers, a sliced baguette or raw vegetables.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Love the goat cheese here! This recipe sounds scrumptious! Very nice combo of ingredients! Another keeper for me, high 5 for you! Added this to "Crazy about greens" and "There is no choke in artichoke" groups.juels in Clayton loved it
Awsome recipe thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
ummmmmmmmmmm, goat cheese!!!!!bakesalotsabo in Pinellas Park loved it
Modern Entertaining72 members
Fish And Seafood308 members
Appetizers And Dips269 members
Dips Incredible Dips156 members
101 A Cheese Place145 members
Delicious Foods39 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
Restaurant Recipes68 members
Quick And Easy26 members