Twice Baked Potatoes with BroccoliFrom chef_irish 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake potatoes for 1 hour.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut in half and scoop out potato flesh, leaving the skin intact.
- Mash the potato flesh with the butter, sour cream, salt and milk. Fold in the broccoli and cheddar cheese.
- Refill the potato skins with the mixture.
- Place potatoes on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!