Twice Baked Potatoes with BroccoliFrom chef_irish 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake potatoes for 1 hour.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut in half and scoop out potato flesh, leaving the skin intact.
- Mash the potato flesh with the butter, sour cream, salt and milk. Fold in the broccoli and cheddar cheese.
- Refill the potato skins with the mixture.
- Place potatoes on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating1 people
MMMmmmm!!…..is right. Twice baked potatoes are always good, but the addition of broccoli makes them even better. I had an already baked potato and leftover broccoli that I wanted to use, so I mashed up the center and added all of the ingredients...moreDIZ3 in loved it
IMI review Twice Baked Potatoes With BroccoliDIZ3 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!