Ooey Gooey Good BarsFrom pumas087 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9x9 inch baking dish with foil leaving about 2 inches extra on the sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- Press chocolate chip cookie dough evenly into pan. Prick with fork.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until lightly brown.
- Mix together nuts, caramel, and cranberries and spread over cookie dough.
- Put back into oven for about 8 minutes or until caramel is bubbling.
- Sprinkle with however many M&Ms you feel neccessary.
- Cool on cooling rack.
- Refridgerate for 6 hours or overnight until set.
- With the help of the foil, remove from pan and cut into squares.
- Then, enjoy!
The Cookpumas087 Mediapolis, IA
The Rating4 people
Sounds yummie, but I think I would leave the dried cranberries out since we aren't fans of them. I don't think it would hurt the recipe as it sounds so very good. You have my 5, thanks for sharing.henrie in Savannah loved it
SOUNDS ALMOST SINFUL. GREAT POST. THANKSdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
Sounds good love those nuts.
Five forks and a smile:)trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!