Fruit Waffle BowlsFrom conner909 8 years ago
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant lemon or white chocolate pudding mix. (You could use sugar-free pkg.) shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups fat-free milk (you be the judge) shopping list
- 1 cup fresh fruit (such as blueberries, sliced kiwi, sliced strawberries, raspberries, bananas) shopping list
- 4 waffle ice cream bowls or large waffle ice cream cones shopping list
- fresh mint (optional, but colorful) shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pudding according to the package directions except use the 1 1/3 cups milk.
- Spoon fruit into waffle bowls.
- Top with pudding.
- If desired garnish with more fruit and fresh mint.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 4 servings.
The Cookconner909 Whereabouts, Unknown
The Rating4 people
Very nicely done, conner. When do I get to come for lunch?! Five for you..
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
How cute would that be for a luncheon? Love all the possibilities here - I didn't know you could purchase the bowls at 31 flavors...good hint. I'm sure they are better than the store-bought ones, or I could use my krumkake iron and shape them into ...morekrumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
This sounds incredible and I bet it made such a pretty presentation! Wonderful post - ^5!madmommy in Wayne loved it