Sunshine SandwichesFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
How to make it
- Stir cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Add corned beef and Swiss cheese.
- Reserve 3 inner egg slices.
- Chop remaining egg.
- Combine with cream cheese mixture.
- Spread on bagel or muffin half.
- Serve cold OR broil until cheese melts.
- Garnish with egg slices.
- Makes 6 servings.
- Delicious hot.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
Yeah baby...........got my 5
Grizgrizzlybear in loved it
OH BOY! ANOTHER GREAT RECIPE! THANKS FOR THE BIT OF SUNSHINE!WE CAN ALWAYS USE SOME OF THAT - THANKS FOR ANOTHER GREAT RECIPE! CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
Oh yum - that sounds different, and really tasty...I just love it when I find a new sandwich to try! Thanks, la - you made my day ~krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it