Pecan snacksFrom kimberry 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 275 Degrees
- place pecans on shallow baking pan
- Combine remaining ingredients
- Pour over pecans and stir well
- Bake 20 minutes. Stirring twice during cooking time.
- Let cool on a thick Paper Towel
- Serve in party bowl, or store in air tight container
- Enjoy! :)
The Cookkimberry Mesa, Arizona
The Rating3 people
I don't think we will have to worry about storing these. 5 from mebobbyc0117 in Canfield loved it
great recipe! thanks for sharing...we have LOADS and by loads I mean grocery bags FULL of unshelled pecans...have a tree in the yard, and for some reason, this year it was loaded down. Gave away 8 grocery bags FULL, and didn't get all of them picke...moresparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!