Grilled Tuna Cheese MeltFrom barneswifemn 6 years ago
- 2 cans Tuna- drained shopping list
- 3 tbsn. Mayo-I use Kraft Real mayo shopping list
- 2-3 tbsn. horseradish sauce shopping list
- 2 tspn. mustard-I use Spicy Tabasco Mustard shopping list
- 1-2 tbsn. dill relish shopping list
- 1 tspn. pickle juice shopping list
- spices such as-garlic,black pepper,onion powder or onion salt,cajun seasoning,Mrs.Dash Extra Spicy shopping list
- Bread- I use 12 Grain shopping list
- Cheese slices- I use pepper jack in the pic. shopping list
- butter shopping list
How to make it
- In medium size bowl mix first 6 ingredients and spices together.
- Spray cooking spray lightly in skillet on med-low heat.You do not want to cook these too fast or the centers will not be heated through.
- Butter bread like you would for grilled cheese, place one piece of bread butter side down.
- Spread tuna mix on bread place a slice of cheese on tuna then piece of bread with buitter side up.
- Brown both sides until cheese is mostly melted.
The Cookbarneswifemn Minneapolis, MN
The Rating5 people
Man oh man, I can't wait to try this! I shared it with my husband and he wants one right now, but the kitchen is closed until tomorrow. Thanks, janetkjanetk in Winnsboro loved it
Wow! I'm salivating!! LOL That sounds so good and DEFINITELY something my guy would LOVE - me too for that matter...lol.
Gets my ^5! Thanks so much!madmommy in Wayne loved it
This sound so good! You are a genius! I love the tuna melt idea, and all your delicious additions!juels in Clayton loved it