Mexican Pot RoastFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 medium white onions chopped shopping list
- 2 carrots pared and sliced shopping list
- 4-1/2 pound pork loin or shoulder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon leaf oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
How to make it
- Place onions and carrots in crock pot then rub pork roast with seasonings.
- Place on top of vegetables then add water.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 10 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
MMM. I bet this is good. I think this will be dinner on a night when we are short on time. Ya know after school stuff combined with Boy Scouts and such. Thanks and 5 forks.
MJflavors in Algonquin loved it
Sounds great :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!