Sweet Potato BurritosFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 white onion chopped shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 6 cups canned kidney beans drained shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin shopping list
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 4 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes shopping list
- 12 flour tortillas warmed shopping list
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet and sauté onion and garlic until soft then stir in beans and mash.
- Gradually stir in water and heat until warm.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chili powder, cumin, mustard, cayenne pepper and soy sauce.
- Divide bean mixture and mashed sweet potatoes evenly between the warm flour tortillas.
- Top with cheese then fold up burrito style and bake 12 minutes.