Chevre-stuffed Chicken With Apricot GlazeFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 2 boneless,skinless chicken breast halves(6oz ea.) shopping list
- 1/4tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4tsp pepper shopping list
- 2Tbs goat cheese shopping list
- 2Tbs part-skim ricotta cheese shopping list
- 4Ts chopped shallots,divided shopping list
- 1tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1Tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp. spicy brown mustard shopping list
- 1tsp minced fresh parsley. shopping list
- 2/3c reduced-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 2Tbs apricot spreadable fruit shopping list
How to make it
- Flatten chicken to 1/4" thickness;sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl,combine goat chees,ricotta and 1Tbs shallots;spread over chicken. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- In small non-stick skillet,brown chicken in oil on all sides. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet,saute remaining shallots until tender;stir in the broth,spreadable fruit,lemon juice and mustard. Bring to a boil. Cook until liquid is reduced by half.
- Return chicken to the pan;cover and cook 6 to 7 mins. or till meat thermometer reads 170. Discard toothpicks. Serve with cooking liquid. Sprinkle with parsley.