Lemon Lime Curd With Cream CheeseFrom zena824 8 years ago
- lemon Lime Curd: shopping list
- 4 large eggs, at room temp shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest shopping list
- Cream Cheese: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1 3 oz package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In top of double boiler, whisk eggs with sugar, butter and lemon juice.
- Over hot (not boiling) water, cook mixture, whisking constantly, 15 minutes or until mixture coats the back of a spoon and mounds slightly.
- Pour through sieve placed over bowl; whisk in lime zest.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Cream Cheese:
- In small bowl with spatula, gradually blend heavy cream into cream cheese; blend in confectioners sugar.
- Now either use this as a parfait and layer with any type of fruit.
- or just curd and cream cheese together.
- Use your imagination.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating1 people
yummmmmmmmmmmm cant wait to try itminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it