Chicken Noodle CasseroleFrom nicky0204 7 years ago
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces)condensed cream of chicken soup,undiluted shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 cups cubes cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 small onion,chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded monterey jack cheese,divided shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese,divided shopping list
- 12 ounces medium egg noodles,cooked and drained shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl,combine soup,mayonnaise and lemon juice.Add the chicken,onion,peppers,1/2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese ;mix well.Add noodles and toss to coat.
- Tranfer to a greased 2-quart baking dish.Bake,uncovered,at 350*F for 30-35 minutes.Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.Bake 10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender and cheese is melted.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooknicky0204 Prescott Valley, AZ
The Rating6 people
another good one Nicky love the cheeses and red pepper in it thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds like a great comfort food...thanks!sporadiccook in Phoenix loved it
Sounds great :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!