Spiced Fried potatoesFrom fariha 4 years ago
- 4 large potatoes (cubed) shopping list
- 1 bunch spring onion (chopped) shopping list
- 2 medium sized tomatoes (chopped) shopping list
- 1 green chilli (chopped) shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped) shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- salt per taste shopping list
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes shopping list
- 1/3 tsp turmeric powder shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin seeds shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garam masala shopping list
- chopped cilantro and mint for garnishing. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a wok, add potatoes and cook for about 8 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 5 minutes, till garlic is soft and transluscent.
- Add tomatoes and cook further 3-4 minutes. then add all the spices and mix well.
- Add onions and green chilli. cover and cook on low flame for about 10-15 minutes or till potatoes are tender.
- Garnish with cilantro and mint leaves. can be served with raita, pita, warm/fried tortilla bread, paratha, naan and steamed rice.
- Cooking time can be minimized if you are using boiled potatoes. but raw potatoes taste better in the end.
The Cookfariha Memphis, TN
The Rating4 people
Great pictures! Oh, and the recipe to LOL :)donman in Hammond loved it
Thanks for this great recipe - and thanks for the step by step photos too!
Susansitbynellie in Glasgow loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!