Linguini With Shrimp ScampiFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt plus 1-1/2 teaspoons shopping list
- 3/4 pound linguini pasta shopping list
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 2-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 4 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves shopping list
- 1/2 lemon zest grated shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 lemon thinly sliced in half rounds shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Drizzle some oil in a large pot of boiling salted water then add 1 tablespoon salt.
- Add linguini and cook 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in another large heavy skillet melt butter and olive oil over medium low heat.
- Add garlic and sauté 1 minute then add shrimp, 1-1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Sauté 5 minutes stirring often them remove from heat.
- Add parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, lemon slices and red pepper flakes then toss to combine.
- When pasta is done drain cooked linguini then put back in the pot.
- Immediately add shrimp and sauce then toss well and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!