Chocolate Munchkin CakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2/3 cup strong coffee shopping list
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 cup chocolate flavored syrup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Confectioners sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In square baking pan stir together first 3 ingredients then add next 6 ingredients.
- Stir with a fork scraping corners and sides of pan until mixture is uniform.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes then cook on wire rack.
- Place paper doily on top and sprinkle with confectioners sugar then remove doily carefully.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating8 people
Wow! Yet another five star post from chefmeow! Thanks,
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
caffene and choc. together love it and a high 5er for sure thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Very nice recipe...can tell it's extremely moist! Thanks...=)debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!