Lemon muffinsFrom vegetastic 5 years ago
How to make it
- measure flour and sugar into a bowl and mix. Melt butter, add the milk, egg and lemon rind into seperate bowl, beat well to combine. add liquids to the dry ingredients and just combine. DO NOT OVER MIX!!
- Bake at 200 degrees celcius for 10 minutes.
- if they aren't properly cooked, turn off oven and leave muffins for an extra 5 minutes
- mix together lemon juice and sugar and put ontop of the muffins while still hot.
The Cookvegetastic New Plymouth, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!