Molten Spiced Chocolate Cabernet CakesFrom lacrenshaw 4 years ago
- 4 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoons Cabernet Sauvignon or other wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 large egg yolk shopping list
- 6 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon Saigon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Butter four 6-ounce custard cups.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on high for 1 minute OR until butter is melted.
- Whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in wine, vanilla and sugar until blended.
- Whisk in eggs and yolk.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon evenly into prepared dishes.
- Bake for 15 minutes OR until sides are firm but centers are soft.
- Remove from oven.
- Let stand 1 minute.
- Loosen edges with knife.
- Invert onto serving plates.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired.