Stuffed Crust Pizza BitesFrom sparow64 4 years ago
- 2 cans Refrigerated pizza crust shopping list
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 48 cubes shopping list
- 48 slices pepperoni shopping list
- Jar pizza sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- 3 teaspoons freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400
- Spray two 9-inch pie pans or one 13 x 9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove dough from both cans; unroll.
- Starting at center, press out each dough rectangle to form a 12 x 8-inch rectangle.
- Cut each rectangle into 24 squares.
- Top each square with a dollop of sauce, cheese cube and a pepperoni slice.
- Wrap dough around filling to completely cover; firmly press edges to seal.
- Place seam side down with sides touching in sprayed pie pans.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic
- and Italian seasoning; mix well.
- Drizzle over filled dough in pans.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 16 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Warm the remaining sauce and use as dip
- Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating7 people
Parrrrrrrtaaaaaaay, sparow! We're coming to your house for Super Bowl Sunday! You got my five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
These sound awesome! A great dish for any party or occasion, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
LOL! I printed this one off a gazillion years ago too -- and it truly IS a big hit at appetizer time :) I like your changes to it (minced garlic??? Great addition!!)
Wonderful post, I already know it gets a five :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it