Praline Sweet PotatoesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 4 cups mashed sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1/2 pint heavy cream shopping list
- 1/4 pound butter shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Butter a casserole dish then preheat oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl combine sweet potatoes, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs and cream.
- Blend well and spread evenly in casserole dish.
- Prepare topping by combining butter, brown sugar, flour and pecans.
- Mix until crumbly and sprinkle over sweet potato mixture then bake 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
mmmmmmmm I bet the toasted pecans add a really great flavor to a wonderful dish! ^5madmommy in Wayne loved it
I love this. This one is close to my recipe so I know its delicious.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Sweet potatoes, whipping cream, brown sugar! A winner for sure!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!