Strawberry PieFrom katelyn 8 years ago
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup strawberry Jello powder shopping list
- 4 cups strawberries (if frozen, thaw and reserve all liquid. If fresh slice and sprinkle with sugar to bring out natural juices) shopping list
- 1 graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, and water in small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat (stirring constantly) until mixutre becomes transparent and thickens.
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice and jello powder, mix until powder dissolved.
- Chill until mixture thickens.
- Place sliced strawberries (reserve 1/4 cup for garnish) into shell
- Once jello mixture is chilled spoon over sliced strawberries.
- Chil for 4 hours
- Top with whipped topping and garnished strawberries
The Cookkatelyn Appleton, UM
- Not added to any groups yet!