Squaw CornFrom 22566 5 years ago
How to make it
- Fry bacon until crisp,crumble up a bit
- Place onion and pepper in pan and fry until sllightly browned.
- Add one can cream style corn,stir,cook until heated through(don't boil).
- Add the eggs that has been slightly beaten and stir until hot and the eggs are set (do not over cook)
- Plate up and sprinkle with the crumbled bacon,sir ever so gently.
- Serve with Oatmeal Drop Biscuts
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating5 people
Sounds so goodddddd. I know its good with the biscuits.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I cannot wait! This may have to be lunch today, 22566.. ^5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!